Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Fabulousity by Chiq♥ turns 3!


I really can't believe that I'll get this far!  I am very thankful to those who patronize and support my online shop!♥  It actually started as a hobby... Now it's 3 years old already.

Yes I got the name Fabulousity from Kimora Lee Simmons "Fabulosity" which means "fabulosity is about being the best at everything, looking fabulously sexy, having the best things, flaunting your fabulousness, and loving yourself and/or other fabulous people around you. Only a select few out of the whole human population are fabulous enough to live in "fabulosity"*
 I used to watch her reality show on TV... and she really inspired me to have my own shop.  I am a lover of her Baby phat bags before.  Another personalities that inspired me to create my own accessories were Betsey Johnson and Tarina Tarrantino.  I so love their unique jewelries and accessories.

It was my childhood dream to have my own boutique...and even though it's just a small online store, I am happy and contented with it!

Accessories are really icing to any outfit!  Women can never have enough accessories!

Bits: Fabulousity by Chiq♥ is having my annual birthday sale: click here

*reference: Urban dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...