Monday, March 09, 2015

Kris' : Red & Green bags♥

Photo credit: Google

Photo credit: Google

I got so overwhelmed when somebody asked me about the brand of the two other bags that Ms. Kris Aquino shared on her blog.  Actually, I just commented on her Instagram about her Andy Hindmarch's smiley bag and then one of her followers then asked me, what's the brand of her green and red bags.  Yes, I am a certified bag lover.  I may not be able to buy those luxury bags but I really love reading and updating myself about them.  


So for her green and red bags: they are Hermes Victoria or Hermes Victoria II.  It was from Spring/Summer 2007 collection of Hermes. Made from clemence leather with canvas lining.  It is available in two sizes: 35cm and 40cm.

Are you a bagaholic also like me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...