Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Plains & Prints: Pre-lude to Spring/Summer 2015♥


Time for a closet update this SUMMER?

Every season I always look forward on the latest designs of Plains and Prints, especially when they have a Preview event. (make it a point to be there)  You get to see their latest collection and be one the first to shop before anyone else. 

This year they are also celebrating their 20th year.  So that means I have been a loyal customer of this famous and much-loved local brand for twenty years already.  Well, I have their Partnership card... (Perfect partnership, right?! - haha!)

Got this invite yesterday when I visited their shop in Edsa Shangrila Mall, actually  I also got one via email.  (excited much!)  Preview will be on March 13, 14 and 15 at Edsa Shangrila mall their store is located at the 5th level as well as in Trinoma, Ayala Center Cebu, SM Lipa and SM Davao.

See you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...