Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Bag of Beans (with the Accounting group) ♥


After our day tour at Canyon Cove last Saturday, we decided to have an early dinner at Bag of Beans, Tagaytay before we head back to Manila.  I have heard good things about this resto but I have not really tried it.  So I am a little excited.  Before we went to the restaurant,  we bought "pasalubong" (souvenir) at their bakery.  I bought two raisin loaves and a banana loaf.  Will tell my verdict as I go along.


This pot of blooms welcomed us, as we enter their bakery...  As I have earlier mentioned I bought 2 Raisin loaves that is P145.00 each for the small,  large one is at P290.00 and 1 banana loaf at P210.00. Fingers-crossed hoping that these goodies will impress my taste buds.  I bake and cook so I am a little hard to please when it comes to food. (*wink!)


As we went down the wooden stairs - these colorful lanterns welcomed us.


Gardenish feel...very chic and vintage: with plenty of rooms suitable for groups



Our group decided to go al fresco instead of their air conditioned room.


Here's the summary of what we had. Caesar Salad, Chicken Strips (replaced rice with mashed potato), Grilled Chicken on pesto spaghetti (creamy pesto), Grilled Salmon with Mango and tomato Salsa, Tuna Belly and Tanigue Steak. For dessert we tried their Blueberry cheesecake and Black forest shake.  

Took a couple of photos before we left...

CAMERA ROLL











That was a delicious early dinner and awesome dining experience.  Now here's my verdict:

Ambiance: ♥♥♥♥♥
Service: ♥♥♥♥♥ - fast service.
Food: ♥♥♥♥♥ - super delish... 
Baked goodies: ♥♥ - don't really like it... (I'm sorry, Baguio Country club raisin loaf is way better and I still go for Purple oven's Banana loaf)
Price: ♥♥♥♥ - just right at Main courses prices starts P350.00
Whole experience : ♥♥♥♥♥ and will definitely come back!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...