Saturday, October 03, 2020

Princess White Hello Kitty♥



I am so excited to share the new addition to my Hello Kitty collection.  Meet Princess White - Hello Kitty!  She is actually a coin bank made of ceramic with gold plated crown.  This beautiful princess is a collaboration between Hello Kitty and Her Beauty.  It also comes with a small pillow where you can place her on it and an authenticity card.



There are actually a lot of cute stuff in the Hello Kitty Princess white collection.  From vases, candleholder, make up brush/pen holder, jewelry dish, snow globes and etc.  I really drooled when I saw them and wished to have at least one in my collection.  Honestly when this coin bank arrived last August, I am now wanting more. (*wink)

It's a bit pricey but excellent quality, really a collector's item.  It was nicely and securely packed, even the original box has no dents when it arrived.


Dimension :13.5cm x 10cm 
Material : Ceramic with gold plated crown
Inclusions : Small pillow with ribbon and Authenticity card
Price: $59.00 (US Dollars) exclusive of shipping cost, custom duties and taxes

I have additional orders and will reveal them soon... (I am just waiting for them to arrive) ♥

xo,
Chiq♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...