Saturday, October 17, 2020

Sunscreen: Yay or Nay? ♥

Do we really have to wear sunscreen?  

Source: Google.com



According to my cousin who is a dermatologist - Yes!   Aside from the harmful sun rays, the blue light from our mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers have shown to be the cause of pigmentation and aging.  Don't get me wrong -  sun rays is good for the body its the best natural source of Vitamin D, but we have to protect our skin which is the largest organ in our body.

Actually even before my cousin told me this, I am already using moisturizer and foundation with high SPF (Sun Protection Factor) since I use the computer more than 8 hours a day because of work and of course mobile phone because of my online boutique. She also told me that even if I am just at home it is very important to apply sunscreen.

We should really start early in protecting our skin especially our face.  When I turned 30 I started using Pond's age miracle day and night cream and facial wash - better to start early right?!  That was aside from the fact that I have good genes (that I look my age according to my friends hehe), but I think eating healthy and not smoking are big factors that I don't look my age.

Source: Google.com



I am a very big fan of Pond's, recently I found this during my grocery shopping : White Beauty skin perfecting Sunscreen SPF 50pa+++.  So I wear this after applying the age miracle day cream, now I feel doubly protected. Have been using this for a week, so far I have not encountered any problems. 

What are the benefits of using sunscreen:
  • Protects skin from harmful UV rays;
  • Prevents sun burn;
  • Lowers risk from skin cancer;
  • Prevents pre mature aging;
  • Enhances skin health
Please also note of the expiration of your sunscreen its shelf life is up to 2 to 3 years.

xo,
Chiq♥







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...