Saturday, January 09, 2021

Hello Kitty Kitchen and Baking tools at Japan home PH♥

Another Hello Kitty update!  Japan Home Philippines just launched it's Hello Kitty baking and kitchen tools - Cook and Bake your delicious meals with these super cute Hello Kitty kitchen items.  

I love to cook and bake - these will be a great addition to my kitchen tools and utensils.♥

The Collection comes in 3 sets - the pink, red and black and the stainless steel.









Here are the things that I bought... from the Pink and Black & Red Collection:







I also bought extras because I gave them as a gift last Christmas.  As you can see the Pink collection is more on the baking tools/utensils, while the Black & Red are mostly kitchen tools...

Now I will be more excited to cook and bake...  These cuties will make my kitchen so adorable! (*wink)   By the way I also have the Hello Kitty x Chef made baking collection, will share them with you on a separate blog hopefully soon... ♥

xo,
Chiq♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...