Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Review: Alice and Olivia Casetify iPhone case♥

source: Casetify.com

Well, we see Casetify all over the internet either on Instagram or Facebook (even here in my blogger - *wink!).  I have to admit their designs were totally awesome but I had second thoughts of purchasing because it's a bit pricey.  When they had the Hello Kitty line, I admit I passed on it - not because I don't like Hello Kitty but there are other HK cases in the market  that I can buy for a much lesser price.  But when they recently collaborated with Alice and Olivia which I adore, so I have no other excuse but to get one.   Alice and Olivia especially the Stace Face design is my favorite. Alice and Olivia merchandise are also expensive I remember during our side trip to Hongkong (in 2019) I went in the Alice and Olivia boutique there was this small pouch that costs around P6,000.00+ (can't remember the price in HK$ anymore) : I really wanted the pouch but I find it too expensive for a small make up pouch.  I do have some AO items in my collection but those are from Starbucks.

Casetify cases particularly the Alice and Olivia designs comes in three types of protection : 
  • Leather case : Protection: Basic; Weight : Very light;  Cost: $55.00 USD
  • Impact case: Protection: Strong; Weight: Light; Cost: $45.00 USD
  • Ultra Impact case: Protection: Ultimate; Weight: Mid; Cost: $59.00 USD

The designs available are : Stace face, Rainbow Stace face and Rainbow Quote and are available for iPhone 7 to 12 pro max. 



I purchased 2 Impact cases one for my iPhone 8 (Rainbow Stace) and XS (Stace face). It arrived after 3 weeks.  Both cases came in a red casetify box with free professional screen cleaning wipes.  When I opened the box - all I can say is WOW!  And when held onto them I can say that they are made from premium quality materials, the print is superb!  I was really amazed and contented with the cases.  Honestly, it is really worth it.  But I have not tried the "drop test" to see if my phone will be strongly protected.  I don't think I am going to do that.  haha ...  But I hope they will also last (forever).  I cannot really say about its durability at this time because they're still new.  Maybe I can write about them soon...  But for now with it's looks and feel --- I am giving it ♥♥♥♥.8 (4.8 hearts with 5 the highest). 

The collaboration also includes other merchandise such as wireless chargers, MacBook covers and Ipad  case.

For those who wanted purchase Casetify case here in the Philippines, these are the things you need to know:
  1. Register at https://www.casetify.com/ for easy tracking of your order/s;
  2. You need a credit card or a PayPal account;
  3. There is an additional fee when you pay via PayPal - Foreign Currency Conversion fee; (I don't really know the basis of the computation);
  4. When your order arrives - you need to pick it up the post office.  They will not be delivered at your door step, you will receive a notification from the post office; and 
  5. Payment of custom duties/tax - P112.00 minimum for packages not exceeding P10,000.00   
I hope this helps...  Or if you have a casetify phone case, it would be nice if  you will share  with me your experience.  

xo,
Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...