Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Mochi: My Maltipoo♥



He is one the reasons why I am completely sane during this pandemic.  Yes, I know many of us have developed anxiety and depression during this time and I am very thankful to my sister for giving him to me.  I thought I won't be able to take care of him because having a dog is really a responsibility and yes it's costly.  

Mochi's Gotcha Day - October 12, 2020


In a few months he will be turning one year old... definitely he is no longer a puppy... but for me he will always be a puppy forever. The good thing about the maltipoo: is they retain their puppy looks they actually looks like an adorable little teddy bear (even if they are adult dogs already).  I never really imagined that I will be this attached to him... and my family too.  Aside from my two nephews my mom loves him dearly.

Mochi's first grooming at Mr.Pawsph

Whenever I feel under the weather, he is my little ball of sunshine... After a long and stressful day at work, seeing him very excited to see me home, washes away all my "pagod" (tiredness).  Hugging him makes me feel happy as well. ("ang lakas maka-happy").  Then I realized that I should have gotten a puppy before... 



Training him is not easy but I am happy with his developments.  He is a smart dog...though training is not easy-peasy as you think but I really took time and effort in doing it.   Teaching him tricks did not happen overnight, but I am proud of his accomplishments.  Sometimes he is so stubborn but very sweet and super clingy.

I love dressing him up, that's why my niece calls him "Ninang's fabulous pet".  




Yes, my friend is right - it feels so good to have a dog.. You will truly feel his unconditional love: every look, lick and hugs from your fur baby goes straight to your heart.  Wishing that I could keep him forever.♥

Mochi has his own Instagram account you can follow him @everydaywithmochi.

Tidbits:  
***For those who does not know - a maltipoo is a mix breed between Maltese and a Mini/Toy Poodle.  They are affectionate and gentle, but they are prone to suffer from separation anxiety.  They don't shed much that is why they are considered a hypoallergic breed.  

xo,
Chiq♥

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking for a High-Quality Maltipoo Puppies Online in the whole USA? We are providing High-Quality Maltipoo Puppies Online, Buy Maltipoo Puppies Online, Maltipoo Puppies On Sale, Breeds of Multipoo Puppies, Buy Female Maltipoo Puppy, Trained Maltipoo Puppies Sale, Maltipoo Puppies For Sale Near Me, Teacup Multipoo Puppies Online, Maltese shih tzu puppies, Buy Mixed Breed Maltipoo Online, Brown Maltipoo On Sale, Buy Black Maltipoo Online, Maltipoo For Adoption, Buy Different Breeds Of Maltipoo online with the good price and our services are very fast.

    Click here for Contact +1 (562) 380-4212, Email: info@maltipoopuppiesforsales.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...