Friday, June 18, 2021

Hello Kitty x Colourpop Tropical Escape Collection♥

source: Google



Here's another Colourpop collaboration with Hello Kitty - The Tropical Escape Collection.  This collection is so perfect for summer.  It features fresh and vibrant tropical colors that will surely give an amazing summer vibe. The collection was launched June 17, 2021 (10am PST time), June 18 here in the Philippines.


source: Google.com


The Tropical Escape Collection is composed of eyeshadows, blush, lip balm, lip scrub.  You can also create your own eyeshadow palette and they called it "Choose your Smoothie".

I was so excited with this new collection, but unfortunately like the other Hello Kitty x Colourpop collaborations it can't be shipped here in the Philippines because of license issue. :(  

Well I guess I just need to wait for some online sellers to carry this collection here.  But I hope soon they will also fix that license issue so I can purchase it directly from Colourpop USA.  I am used to other in their website, because I love Colourpop!♥

What do you think of this new collaboration?

xo,
Chiq♥





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...