Thursday, June 17, 2021

Pandemic edition: What's in my work bag?♥

I know a lot of people have been sharing this on social media especially in Youtube.  At the moment I have not joined the bandwagon of being a Vlogger (still camera shy.. haha).  I want to share "What's inside my work bag?" - pandemic edition, since May 2020 (when we returned to work last year) these are my everyday essentials.

For work I alternately use my Furla Tessa Tote and Prada hobo bag.  What I love about these bags is that I can wear or carry them crossbody.  There is nothing spectacular on the things I have in my bag mostly these are the essential things that I really need and those that are easy to sanitize. 

Here are what's inside my work bag:

  • Zip wallet, coin purse & card wallet - For the wallet I chose a wristlet so I can easily carry it around wrist for hands-free shopping.  Both are easy to sanitize, it will not harm the material when you wipe it with wet wipes or spray on - alcohol or disinfectant.


  • Medicine pouch - I chose a two zip mesh pouch - so I can easily locate the things that I need.  Got the pouch at SM Department store in Mega mall.  Aside from my first aid medicines I also bring a pen, wet wipes, mouth spray, poy-sian (got this from Bangkok best for my vertigo), eye-mo, Young Living Deep relief,  and ear saver (for face mask).  I also use that pouch to put my receipts and I also have my prayer stampitas there. 


  • Rosary


  • Feng shui charms - I am born under the Year of the Boar and these are the amulets I carry for this year... 


  • Alcohol - I attached the spray bottle on the long strap of the bag for easy access.  I am so into bejeweled things... these are made to order bejeweled alcohol spray bottles from @fabulouschq (on Instagram).


  • Car keys - Please excuse the other keychain it's already shedding... it's a gift from a friend and I also love personalized stuff. 
  • Mobile phones - I have two (2) for personal and business use.  (Note: I am using my other phone to take the photo)

  • Pasig QR code - One of the most important things to bring when you are going outside your residence.  I have both a printed and laminated one and a soft copy in my phone.
At the moment I don't carry a make up pouch since we always wear a mask and face shield.  I also don't have extra masks in my bag because I have extras in my car and at the office.  

So that's it!

Extras:  I am actually carrying two bags at work.. So this is what's inside my work bag #1, I will be sharing my number 2 next time. (*wink!)

xo,
Chiq♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...