Wednesday, August 11, 2021

New Hello Kitty Items x Japan Home : Part 2♥

sourc: Japan Home Centre


As promised here is the part 2 of the new items of Hello Kitty at Japan Home Centre:  these includes water jugs or carafes, pitchers, jars, organizing trays, crates and etc.  What I love about their new items - is that I can really use them at home.  

Can you just imagine opening your fridge and finding these cuties inside.  Got these carafes the moment I saw them.  All are made of glass so you can fill these bottles with your favorite beverages.


source: Japan Home Centre

Aside from the water jugs there are also pitchers available.  I know I can't buy everything so I really chose what I really wanted.  And honestly, it's really hard because all of them are beautiful in my eyes. 




For the pitcher I got this one.  It's similar to the ones we have in the house.  Because of it's slim body it will not take so much space in the refrigerator or our kitchen cabinet.


source: Japan Home Centre

There are also a wide range of jars available.  I bought a couple them also.  And I am still hoping to get more but when I went to the nearest store it was already sold out.  I hope they will restock them.  









source: Japan Home Centre

The Cutlery storage, you can also use this for other things aside from your utensils.  You can also place drinking straws, pens, pencils and etc.  I got 2 of this - one for home and the other for office use.


source: Japan Home Centre

The collapsible storage crate this comes in 2 designs / colors the (1) red, white and blue, and (2) the lavender.   I already got the lavender, but I think I am going to get also the RWB one because aside from being collapsible it is also stackable.


source: Japan Home Centre

 



For those who are obsessed with organizing, these trays are also great addition to your storage options.  It comes in 2 colors and sizes.



Storage box with cover comes in three sizes : small, medium and large.  These are perfect for small items or materials because it has built in compartments.

So that's it!  If I find other new Hello Kitty or Sanrio items at Japan Home Centre will be sharing it again soon...

xo,
Chiq♥








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...