Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Mochi turns One♥



I know every fur parents will relate... some may think it's crazy but I don't really care.  It's my first time to be a fur mum, and I realized that I should've adopted a dog before.  But maybe it's destiny too, because Mochi came into my life in the time of the pandemic.  Mochi gave me and my family unconditional love, that really goes straight to our hearts.  Last August 15, our little Mochi turned 1 year old.




In line with his celebration I hosted Mochi's first barkday giveaway on his Instagram account @everydaywithmochi.  It was just a small giveaway because it's a double celebration - aside from turning one year old, he reached 1,000 followers.  Actually he has more followers than me haha.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank his generous sponsors : @kre8tive_bunch , @fabulouschqpets and @resinshineph.





I ordered Mochi's cake from Barkin' Blends and additional numnums. We shared some of his cakes and numnums to our other 2 doggies (aspins - Raffy and Zsazsa).



I also baked chiffon cupcakes with buttercream frosting and cooked linguine with garlic and chicken pasta for his celebration. For the chimken (chicken) we just ordered from KFC (which is a special request of my 2 nephews).♥

Mochi got his own special pasta without sauce but with boiled chicken breast and carrots.  I also gave him a cupcake without frosting,  and of course the goodies from Barkin' Blends. 

My prayer is for Mochi to be healthy always... Although he is considered an adult dog, but he will always be my puppy forever.♥♥♥

xo,
Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...