Wednesday, June 01, 2022

How to unlock your SSS member online account♥




When your SSS online account has been blocked because of three (3) invalid attempts don't fret. This entry will help you unlock your account.

It happened to me a while ago so why not share what I did to recover my account.  Yes, I forgot that I recently changed my password (as regularly required by SSS), and I did not change the old password recorded in my password organizer.   Here's what I did:

  1. Open your SSS online application
  2. Click the "Forgot Password"
  3. Choose how you want to retrieve your password: there are 2 choices: (1) registered email address and (2) answering security questions
  4. If you choose the Registered Email: you will received an email on the email address registered on your SSS account. All you have to do is click on the link to reset your password.
  5. When you choose to answer the security question : You will be asked first to type in your SSS number before your can answer the questions.  After that you can now reset your password.
Hope this helps.

Til next time..

xo,
Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...