Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Chiquita - Riviére : Bonbon Collection♥



Finally launching this new project... after months of thinking, here it is.  For those who does not know Fabulousity by Chiq, it is my online boutique: started selling made to order bracelets, necklaces and headbands in 2010, and then it made a little shift to different kinds of product to suit the needs of my clients.  But I truly miss crafting.  When I had Mochi, there is something in me that is pushing me to relaunch my handmade products.  Not just of humans but also for our beloved pet.

In April of last year, I have already opened my pet online boutique on Instagram @fabulouschqpets.  Because I wanted to make pets fabulous as the fur parents, who only wants nothing but the best for their fur babies.




Now here is the first collection of Chiquita - Riviére: The Bonbon Collection.  Bonbon means candy in French.  The Collection is inspired by the sweetness and colourful candy balls that you can find in a candy shop.  Made from 20mm high quality beads, these stretchy, sparkly and stylish neck pieces will truly make your fur baby look absolutely fabulous.

Mochi is wearing the Tiffany bonbon neck piece (Medium size)

Neck pieces comes in 3 sizes but I can customize upon request of the fur parent.  The neck pieces are made to order and only limited number of necklaces will be made because of the limited materials available.  I can also do a matching bracelet with it.

Bonbon neck piece in Purple


Mochi is wearing the Bonbon neck piece in Gold

As the saying goes, now the cat is out of the box... hoping to make more designs and collection after this one.

I hope you can check out my pet online boutique.♥♥♥

xo,
Chiq♥


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...