Saturday, August 05, 2023

A Decade and 2 of Fabulousity♥


Today, Fabulousity by Chiq♥  turns 12!  I am super grateful to all who patronage my small business.   As I have said in my previous blog that it was a dream to have my own boutique...  It's not all roses but I keep on holding on...   I try to innovate and develop new product lines... from the original Fabulouschq where I make bracelets, necklaces and headbands and Little Fab Closet for your little ones.  I have three new babies - the Fabulouschq Pets that offers unique, luxury pet clothes & accessories and from making accessories before I now make necklaces for pets and I call it Chiquita Riviere; and since I love personalization I launched Bespoke Ribbons by Chiq last year, where I do personalized ribbons.   But the 3rd is not full time (because I still have a day job), Delish by Chiq - yes, I do cook and bake... I accept food orders on special occasions.  

Again, thank you Papa God for everything, for giving me this talent (in creating and selling) and opportunity.  My loyal customers for their continued patronage.  To my family and friends thanks for being my support system!

Wishing for more years!  and more ideas...

xo,
Chiq♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...