Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Ahoy there! Captain Mochi turns 3♥




August 15, 2020, God sent you down to me...  I feel blessed that you came at the time when I needed somebody to make me sane because we are in the middle of the pandemic.  I thanked my sister's friend and my Ate for choosing me to be your furry god mum.  I got you few days before you turned 2 months... Fiesty at first but slowly after a few days you started to be clingy little balut.  

I am very proud of your accomplishments!  Last year you were chosen to be a part of 50 most InPawential Dogs of Simparica Trio and this year you finished Top 5 in SM Megamall's PupStar.  I hope you know how proud mum is to you.

Mochi is a super sweet and easy to train dog.  Aside from sitting and waiting he was already potty trained before he turned 3 months.  

My little fashionista bebe is well-known for his happy and jolly aura.  He is truly a smiley dog!  Once you see him smiling it will truly change your mood.  Truly a head turner, whenever we go to the mall or anywhere he always catches the attention of a lot people.  







Every year I make it a point to have a Themed Bark day for Mochi!  His first was Rainbow themed, last year was Paris-themed... This year I chose Nautical theme, because my little sailor is the Captain of my Heart...♥♥♥

Happy 3rd birthday my love... Mochi bebe!   You are heaven sent.  The unconditional love you have been giving me everyday is really amazing.  I wish for your good health always... I always pray to Papa God for you to be with me forever...♥


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...