Wednesday, November 01, 2023

It's Sticker Season at Starbucks Ph♥

source: Starbucks Philippines



Are you ready for this!  November 2, 2023 is the start of the sticker collection for Starbucks Traditions.   I have been collecting their annual planners since 2007.  It has also become my own tradition... New year is not complete without the Starbucks Planner.  A couple of years ago, aside from the planners they have also included limited edition merchandise - from drink wares, wallet and etc.


source: Starbucks Philippines


It's pink and beige planners for this year! Yey! I am so excited... Gorgeous right?  I am betting on the pink first.  But I love the rose gold pen on the beige.  


Drink wares this year - Siren inspired - Stainless tumbler in black, Cold cup with straw & straw cover and classic coffee mug that comes with a tote.


source: Starbucks Philippines

source: Starbucks Philippines

source: Starbucks Philippines


I hope I will be able to complete all again this year! (*wink!)  

xo,
Chiq♥








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...