Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas won't be the same

Taken last year - December 25, 2011
We often spend our Christmas and New year's day  at my grandparent's home in Pasig... With the usual reunion, get together, "kainan" and exchange gifts with the family, cousins, titos, titas, aunts and uncles...I know this year will be a lot different for all of us.  In 1996 is our first Christmas without Lolo, now this year 2012 without our Lola.  But I know they are both in heaven and will be watching over us.  

With all the festivities of this season... behind every smile, laughter... deep in my heart i still grieve for your passing... but I know i have to accept it and move on...

Lolo Guiling and Lola Luming ... Merry Christmas! I miss and LOVE you both po!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...