Wednesday, December 26, 2012

From MNG Year-end Sale

I just want to share some of the items I got from this year's MNG sale.  

Got this to match my paisley print trouser, i wore this on my K-POP Company Christmas Party! 


Very comfi trouser... it also comes in beige and olive green.


For the tops these are what I got!

For the accessories I got this belt and a chunky toggle bracelet from Mango touch.

As you can see, NO bags for me on this sale... I have splurge for a couple of bags this year...so my hands are tied for bag-shopping.. (*wink)

I know there are still a lot of items... but i am too busy, i just hope there are still more amazing items left when the sale goes to up to 70% off!


Credits:
Photos are grabbed from Mango website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...