Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Linear + Rose Gold♥

Few times that I share my #ootd (outfit of the day) or #hereswhatiamwearing on Instagram and Facebook. One of my most favorite local clothing brand is Plains and Prints.  I love their outfits: especially their dresses... it's unique and really world class. (Quezon, Okinawa, Matryoskha, Bradley, Manila dresses to name a few) I remember when I was in Sydney (2011) a lot of my friends who saw the Plains and prints dress that I wore in one of my meet ups loved it!  

Recently they launched Ms. Anne Curtis as their brand ambassador: the Bobier dress (Linear Blue print collection) caught my attention right away.  



Love the details, prints... and the sequined collar necklace that goes with it! 

Blue print design is ♥
Honestly you need not add additional accessories to it, but since I really can't leave the house without accessorizing... I added Rose gold accessories to give some touch of fabulousity!

MK watch in rose gold

MMJ turnlock candy bracelet
At the moment I am eyeing more dresses and skirts!  Can't wait to hit the Plains and Prints shop again!

To view Plains and Prints collection like their facebook page... and for fabulous accessories visit my also my page Fabulousity by Chiq♥





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...