Saturday, October 12, 2013

Cross Jewelry for Autumn/Winter 2013♥

My fetish for accessories doesn't stop.  I love researching for new trends especially before each season.  Actually this also helps me since I run an accessories shop.  I browse fashion websites, brands and other sites that pertains to fashion.  Aside from Pearls... Cross jewelries will be dominating the Winter season of 2013.  From headpieces, necklaces to wrist wear: for the rich and regal look.  Dolce and Gabbana introduces this on their Autumn and Winter 2013 Collection.












From Ornate, extravagant designs to simple cross pendant necklaces.

Regal /Ornate Cross jewelries


Silver Cross Jewelries (photo from fashionising.com)

Expect more fashion accessories update here... ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...