Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Someone did this to me..


Now I know how it feels...  Just experienced it this morning.  SAD and pissed!  I posted pictures of the bracelets I sell on my online shop and in a matter of minutes... it appeared on somebody else's online store. 

She grabbed my photos directly from my facebook page.  Well, I guess it's my fault since I forgot to put watermarks on my photos.  

Lesson learned...

Maybe if she asked me if she could use my photo... I would have allowed her... But photo grabbing without the permission of the owner...Haay... really synonymous to STEALING!  It's a personal property of the person who took the photo.  I'm 100% sure it was my photo, because I am the one who took it, on top of my worktable...(I should know...)

At times, yes we grab photos from the internet, websites and etc... I do that sometimes for my blog... but I give credit to the site where I got the photos...  

Maybe she does not know what R-E-S-P-E-CT means...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...