We ordered the "must try" Dong Juan Babyback ribs: well my verdict: It's super yummy! Tender and very tangy! (the BEST!) No wonder most of the artists/personalities have good things to say about the famous ribs of Dong Juan.
Our other orders were: Calamari, Broccoli with oyster sauce, Chicken drumsticks, Dong Juan fried rice, Carbonara and Cheese pizza... lastly for dessert we had Warm brownie melt.
Verdict: (1 to 5 stars: where 5 is the highest)
- Ambiance - 5 stars
- Babyback ribs - 5 stars
- Calamari - 4 stars
- Broccoli with Oyster sauce - 4 stars
- Chicken drumsticks - 3.5 stars
- Carbonara - 3 stars
- Cheese Pizza (though the boys loved it) - only 2.5 stars for me i did not like the pizza crust
- Warm brownie melt - 4 stars
- Staff - 5 stars (very friendly and accommodating)
- Overall experience - 4.5 stars
Have you tried Dong Juan restaurant already? Share with me your dining experience... and give me suggestions on what food to try.