Wednesday, September 09, 2015

OPS!Boule bracciali♥

source: OPS OBJECTS

When I was first introduced to OPS!Objects bracelets by my friend who is now based in Milan, Italy - I fell in love with them right away.  The mildly scented, soft, lightweight velvety touch arm candy with heart charm ... who could not resist that. From their Love, Pois, Damier, Tresor Collection and etc.: Oops! I can go on forever. (hihi) Now comes OPS!Boule ROSE

source: OPS Objects

Inspired by sensations of spring in a romantic English rose garden: scented mini boule bracelets with a small rose bouquet in ten (10) candy colors.  You can wear it alone or be playful and pile them together.  What's the best thing with this bracelet is that you can resize them.  


Can't wait to get my hands on these cuties!  Unfortunately these babies are not available here in the Philippines.  Will probably ask my friend to buy them for me! (wink-wink)


This photo was taken at OPS store in Milan: Which color should I get? Hmmm... Eeny, meeny, miney, moe... 

Can you help me choose? 

xo, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...