Friday, August 31, 2018

Crazy Rich Asians: My thoughts♥


I totally love the movie!♥  Now I want to read the next book China Rich Girlfriend. I am not a bookie.. I'd rather watch than read, but after watching the movie I'm completely drawn into it.  It was a nice story... "Love really conquers all"...  At first I thought it was just a hype and they are just overrating the movie, but when I watched it last night - it was really a great film.  Now I can't wait for the sequel which I read somewhere online that it's on the planning stage.

Favorite scene/s:

I have a couple of favorite scenes: 
  • Entrance of Princess Intan - Ms. Kris Aquino on the film (which I am really proud of because I am a Pinay).. Mr. Kevin Kwan is right, she's one of the highlights of the movie.  I really waited for it... It was short but with impact to us Filipinos.  I just wish that the Michael Cinco gown was show 
  • Mahjong scene of Rachel and Eleanor - tissue moment
  • My ultimate favorite - I love the wedding scene... When Nick and Rachel were staring at each other during the wedding march with "Can't help falling in love" by Kina Grannis was playing at the background. You can't really help falling in love.. it was like you wanted to fall in love all over again. I so love Nick!♥ hahaha...  
Congratulations to Mr. Kevin Kwan, Director Jon Chu and the whole cast of the movie!

Overall rating: I give it ♥♥♥♥♥

It's really worth watching!

xo,
Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...