Monday, August 06, 2018

Can't miss the MARK: Plains and Prints x Mark Bumgarner Collaboration♥

Source: Plains and Prints

I was so excited when I learned about this collaboration.  On my previous posts I have already mentioned that Plains and Prints was one of my favorite local brand.  Plains and Prints is known for collaborating with our country's top designers: Rajo Laurel, Rhett Eala, Vania Romoff to name a few.  And I know every girl wishes to own at least one of couture or RTW made by these designers, of course that includes me.

Mark Bumgarner is known for classic silhouettes and for dressing Ms. Heart Evangelista-Escudero.  

The P&P x Mark Bumgarner is a 13 piece collection that includes dresses, blouses/tops, one piece suit/jumpsuit, skirts and culottes.  Price ranges from P1,698.00 to P2,998.00

Source: Google
Of course I cannot miss this one... when it was made available in the market (August 3) after it's grand reveal last July 25th at the Manila House Private Members Club..  I went right away to the nearest boutique.♥

Here are my top picks:

Andreia S/L Top and Skirt
Source: Plains and Prints
Thaliya Pantsuit
Source: Plains and Prints
Franceska Maxi Dress
Source: Plains and Prints


What did I get?



I totally love the bows on this top!♥ And I just want to share that when I uploaded this photo on my Instagram, Sir Mark Bumgarner liked my post... I'm totally "Kilig"!

How about you? What's you favorite on this recent collab of Plains and Prints?..

xo,
Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...