Wednesday, October 10, 2018

St. Padre Pio of Pietrelcina ♥


source: Google

I was not able to go to the public veneration of the incorrupt heart relic of St. Padre Pio in Manila Cathedral yesterday.  The incorrupt heart relic of St. Padre Pio arrived here in the Philippines last October 5 will stay until the 26th.  Today is the last day at Manila Cathedral and it will be flown to Cebu and Davao.  Last stop will be at the National Shrine of Padre Pio in Batangas. 


I really feel bad.. but thanks to my good friend Mhai for getting me this handkerchief.♥

His presence, St Padre Pio (the miracle worker)

Few years ago, I had a wonderful and unforgettable experience with St. Padre Pio when my Lola was confined in Cardinal Santos.  I prayed to him in the chapel, I held his hands and asked for healing (for my Lola). While I was standing in front of his image praying, I felt a cool breeze and started to have goosebumps all over... I really felt his presence... So I hurriedly went back to my Lola's room and laid my hands on her head.  After 3 days she was discharged.  In my heart I believed that it was St Padre Pio who healed her.  That's why I can't help but be emotional every time I pray to St Padre Pio and reminisce that moment.

And I believe that when my Lola passed away... He welcomed her with open arms..♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...