Thursday, October 11, 2018

Review: Pantene Micellar Shampoo and Conditioner♥



Hello ladies!  Honestly, I am really not familiar with Micellar, until I watched from one of the webisodes of Ms. Kris Aquino during her Japan trip.  They were in a store and when she saw this Micellar Shampoo and Conditioner: she freaked out.  She said that even in the US it's not yet available (that time).  Being a fan of Pantene, I researched what "Micellar" is. (coz I wanted to try it)

"Micellar water is a skin care product that looks like a regular water but it contains tiny oil molecules, that has an ability to remove toughest waterproof make up, cleanse and tone."

So if it's good on skin... for sure it will be great for hair. :)

I have this friend that recently traveled from Japan and I asked her if she could buy me a set of Pantene Micellar because I really wanted to try it.  


Last week, got my 400 ml set : Pantene Micellar Shampoo & Treatment (Conditioner).  The Shampoo is transparent and the Conditioner/Treatment is white in color.  It has a sweet fruity scent which I love.  

First use:  On wet hair I used 1 pump of shampoo, working from my scalp to the strands.  Unlike the micellar cleanser where the cotton ball turns gray upon use.  When I rinsed my hair  it did not change it's color (it did not turn gray).  Then next is the conditioner/treatment: 2 pumps for this one to moisturize and hydrate my strands (especially on the ends).  Left it for a few minutes (3 minutes) then I rinsed it.

I recently had my hair rebonded (I don't have really curly hair, but it has natural frizz sometimes that needs to be tamed).  So I am quite nervous in using the product (the first time) because it might harm  my hair, luckily it was safe for chemically treated hair. It felt light and super soft... and I totally love it.

Verdict: I am impressed and I highly recommend Pantene Micellar Shampoo and Conditioner.  I hope S&R will carry this variant soon.... (*wink!)

xo, 
Chiq♥

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts in front of general public. Hope so this information may helpful for the people, who take advantages from this blog … I also recommend a store for online shopping, must visit the below links:
    Buy Tea and Coffee Online
    Buy Detergents And Laundry Products

    ReplyDelete
  2. what type is your scalp? oily or dry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thanks for reading my blog. I have combination scalp - normal to dry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...