Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Brooch Trend♥



Hiyee!  Recently, I have been so addicted with brooches.  Yes I know some of you think that brooches are for old people (very old fashion) - our grandma, lola, mamita, nonna... that's what I also thought before.  But I remember wearing one during my college days in UST (because of the neckline of my uniform).  

Brooches have a certain way of personalizing and accessorizing your outfit... Just like what a Fendi or Dior bag strap can do to your bag.  It gives your outfit a unique personality.  Actually there are more styling possibilities for brooches than other accessories.



Source: Google (ctto)
source: Google (ctto)

Ways in wearing brooches:
  • Wear a single brooch or in cluster.
  • Aside from wearing it on your blazer, jacket, coat, sweater or plain top : you can also wear it on your plain tee, beanie, shawl, bandana or scarf.
  • Create a choker with the brooch.
  • You can also wear it on your hair. (which i did before for my brother's wedding)
I realized brooches never really went out of trend.  They're just there... sometimes we just forget about them..

xo,
Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...