Thursday, October 25, 2018

Hello Kitty at Watsons PH♥


Being a self-confessed Hello Kitty lover, I really drool every time I see HK items, stuff and etc.  A lot of collaborations came out lately...(bad on the pocket... hahaha)  Few weeks ago, when I was shopping for toiletries at Watsons, I saw a couple of cutie Hello Kitty merchandise... from travel bottle set, hair turban, bath sponges, toothbrush, face mask, hair brush and etc.  I really don't know what to purchase first (hihi) all of them are super nice!

Honestly, I don't really purchase things that I don't really use.. (as much as possible).  Yes in a way, I am quite a wise spender (now).  Before I admit - I'm not but as I grew older I became more matured in handling my finances.  Though sometimes I splurge, but not all the time. 

Back to Hello Kitty:  

Here are the things I got from Watsons... 

Travel bottle set♥

Face Sponge♥
Breath Spray♥
Hairbrush and Mirror compact♥
Hairbrush♥
How about you? Have you been to Watsons lately? What did you get?

xo,
Chiq♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...