Monday, October 29, 2018

Starbucks 2019 Planner♥

Source: Starbucks Philippines

4 days to go, before the official "sticker" collecting starts... As I have said on my previous blog posts that I was really into planners.  As a kid I love collecting notebooks, stationery, pens and etc.  But I really started my Starbucks planner collection in 2007, when my brother gave me (as a Christmas gift) a SB planner. And the rest is history.  To be honest : I don't write on them... (hahaha)

This year Starbucks is offering 2 planners and 2 travel organizers. They launched it at SM Mall of Asia last October 25, but the promo officially starts on November 2, 2018 until January 7, 2019.

Here are my bets:

  • For the planner :  I am wanting the espresso (brown canvas planner)
  • For the travel organizer : Crushing on the teal 

I am really very excited!  Hope you're all excited as I am.

I wonder what are the Christmas drinks this year?  I hope they will still have the Peppermint.. because that is really my favorite.. (*wink)

xo, 
Chiq♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...