Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Review: Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel♥

source: Google.com



I know this review may be late... because this product came out a few years ago so for sure many people have already made reviews.  I have been using this since 2018, but these past two (2) years especially during this pandemic I really find this product very useful.  

We have been wearing face masks all the time... and many of us have been experiencing breakouts (and I am not exempted).  This Aloe Vera Gel really helped me heal the painful zits in just 2 to 3 days after it's application.  I apply it on my face before wearing the face mask and when I get home from work after cleaning my face.  

Yes, Aloe Vera Gel have many uses.  I also use them for burns and wounds for fast healing at the same time it can help in removing scars (upon continuous/regular use).

I highly recommend this particular brand - Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel.  It's P245.00 per tub (at the moment it's P220.00) and there is a promo - Buy 5 get 1 free.  It's a product of South Korea and we know that Korean 

Do you also use this product? What are your thoughts? Please share it on the comments section. 

xo,
Chiq♥

Tidbits:
Based on our experience at home in 2018 we used it for my nephews sunburn and it really helped.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...