Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Starbucks x Alice + Olivia 2021 Collaboration arrives in the Philippines♥

source: Starbucks.ph



This 4th quarter of 2021 Starbucks is again collaborating with Alice + Olivia which owned by Stacey Benet.  The stylish collection will be available at selected stores here in  Southeast Asia region.  Yesterday, (September 28, 2021) the designer merchandise was launched here in the Philippines.

The collection features the popular iconic Stace Face and the new Stace face with a colorful twist.  The designs were the same with the Alice + Olivia x Casetify collaboration.  

The merchandise that will be available here in the Philippines are the small tote, double wall ceramic mug, ceramic mug, double wall tumbler, straw holder, coaster.  They also came up with exclusive merchandise that is only available online via their Lazada flagship store.

source: google.com

source: google.com

source: Google.com


source: google.com


source: google.com


Here are the exclusive merchandise that are only available at their flagship store.

source: google.com


source: google.com

For the first time I was able to get some of the items in the collection (on time-haha).. the past collaboration I am always late.  Now I am happy that I was able to get the merchandise I wanted.   Here are some of the merch I got.  (and there's more...) I will be sharing my Alice + Olivia collection soon...





Are also into Alice + Olivia?

Which one is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...