Wednesday, August 24, 2022

My first Google Adsense Payment♥


source: Google.com


When you reach the Google Adsense threshold (in my case) here in the Philippines it's $100.00, you are now eligible for payment.  Keep in mind that your account should be verified first before you can receive payment.  To be verified you will receive a Google Adsense Pin which will be sent to you by postal mail within 2 to 4 weeks.  It took a month before I received mine  because of the pandemic, I entered it as soon as I got it (Pin validity is 4 months from the date your pin was generated and if you don't update your account your ads will stop showing). After entering the pin and verfying my account  I added my bank information where the payment will be sent.  Before you can choose whether to receive it via Western Union but now payouts are sent by wire transfer to your bank.  For me, I think it's more convenient. 

How to add your bank information:
  • Log in to your Google Adsense account
  • Click on PAYMENTS
  • Then go to "How to get paid", and click on Manage payment methods
  • You can now add a payment method, be sure you will input correct information.  The bank account must be under your name, you also need the your bank's swift code which you can find online. 

My actual receipt: you can print it from your Google Adsense Account


Adsense payments are done every 21st of the month.  I reached my $100.00 in July so by August 21, it will be automatically sent to my bank account.  (But since my total earnings in July  was $101.17 they transferred the whole amount - you can view this on the payment section of your Google Adsense account).   According to Google Adsense Help, you need to wait up to seven business days for the payment to be reflected to your bank account.  Fortunately, it was credited right away: August 22 after lunch (since August 21 fell on a Sunday).  I don't know if it has something to do with what bank I added but I used my Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) account as my withdrawal account.  The amount credited was net of 7% bank charge.  

I am sharing this not to brag but to inspire those who wants to earn extra income.  It feels good to sow the fruits of your labor.  Been blogging for more than 10 years,  I never thought that I could earn something from it.  

Hope this post will inspire you...

xo,
Chiq♥





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...