Tuesday, January 08, 2013

First LOOK for 2013♥

One of the features of my online shop is the LOOKBOOK.  It's a DIY photos that would help my clients, friends, followers in creating their own personal style, and would show them how to incorporate my accessories to their outfit.  

 
Since Gossip Girl ended its season last year... I made Blair Waldorf as my peg to open the year 2013 Lookbook.  

Blair♥

I simply called the look BLAIR♥.  The Leaves print dress and sunglasses are from Mango's new collection for 2013; Bowie pumps from Sugarfree Philippines; Bag: YSL chyc cabas medium and of course for the accessories: Fabulousity by Chiq Santos♥ Rio De Janeiro ring, Cherry and cream mixed bracelets and "In the navy" headband from Little Fab Closet by Fabulousity by Chiq♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...