Monday, January 07, 2013

What's new in 2013?


Happy 2013! 



I know it's a bit late...well it's better late than never!
Been busy during the Christmas holiday... that's why I wasn't able to update my blog. There are a lot of things to share...

So what's new in 2013?  

This year I will be celebrating my 20th year in Sta.Lucia Realty & Dev., Inc.  I can't imagine that I've been in the company for that long... Well I started working when I was 21... now in a couple of days I'll be turning 41 also.  Two milestones for me! ;)

There will be a lot of changes for this year... well I or I can say WE are still coping for the loss of our beloved Lola...  But I know we're trying our best to move forward...

For resolutions: Healthy lifestyle... more veggies, exercise... less facebooking...(hahaha...)  to a lot more time for my online store... Save more and spend less! ;)

I hope and pray that this will be a good year for all of us!

Credits: hellokittyjunkie.com for the photo.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...