I'm 42! I can't imagine... But I am proud of it! I don't lie about my age... and honestly I don't feel "old"... (and others say I don't look my age...they thought I'm still on my late 20's... hahaha-*wink)
Though there are times, I feel that my body starts to age... But I try to move more and stay healthy... "Health is Wealth."
The good thing about getting older: hmmm... I think I am more wiser and matured in handling things and situations...
- 21 years in service in Sta.Lucia Realty (started working January 11, 1993 I was 21 then, even celebrated my 22nd birthday at work);
- I have a 2 year old online store Fabulousity by Chiq♥
- Have already experienced doing an AVP for one of our projects here in Sta.Lucia;
- Became a lead vocalist of band and performed for our company's events and my brother's wedding;
- Lots of nephews and nieces... family and friends what truly cares and loves me...
Though I still remain single... I am happy! I don't hate men... others say I am "mapili or pihikan"... I am definitely not... maybe I'm a little wiser... I'm not young anymore... though I am not closing my doors... I still remain hopeful... but I am not pressuring myself to this...I believe in destiny... "if it comes... good... if not... maybe God has other plans for me..." And I thank the Lord for the blessings He gave me and my family... For that I am truly grateful...