Monday, April 06, 2015

LBD: Spring Style Challenge Entry#2♥


The Spring Sartorialist

I'm a working girl,  that's why I really wanted to create another look for the 
Spring Style Challenge of  Dailylook.com.
Ronson Zippered shift dress from their Little Black Dress Collection, is perfect for any body type.
(Shift dress is a short dress with little detailing, have wider bottom and narrower top)
 paired it with love the black and white stripes trench coat.
Heels or stilettos are very appropriate for work outfits.  Aside from making us walk in a feminine way: It also adds confidence to every women who wears it.  As Marilyn Monroe said: "Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world”.
 For the purse, I wanted it to be not too feminine... so I picked B/W quilted purse with chain x leather strap.
I visualized the over-all look to be simple but empowering.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...