Ready for an afternoon tea? To satisfy my craving... I made this Cream Cheese Chicken spread last Saturday. I wanted something different so I gave the traditional Chicken (sandwich) spread a twist. There's no melba toast available at home so I just toasted an ordinary loaf and cut it into quarters and whoala! My canapes are ready for my afternoon tea.
Cream Cheese Chicken Spread
1/4 kilo Chicken breast1/2 package (112.50 grams) Magnolia Cream cheese
1 sachet Ladies Choice Mayonaise
1-1/2 tsp. soy sauce
Fresh Parsley, chopped
Onions, chopped (medium size)
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook the chicken breast until tender. Let it cool, then shred.
- In a bowl, combine the shredded chicken, parsley and onions.
- Stir in the softened cream cheese and mayonaise, mix well until combined.
- Add the soy sauce, salt & pepper to taste.
- Spread on your melba toast or any kind of bread... crackers can do.
- Garnish with parsley.
Cravings satisfied! And my family loved it! I am sure you'll like this too!♥