Every woman's purse or handbag is "our" life! It's like our own little cabinet that we carry wherever we go, right?! When we need something we just dig in and Whoala! I grew up seeing my mom and aunt having everything that we need in their bag. When I started working they have inspired me to do the same. Now I understand why woman's bag are undeniably heavy, because we carry everything around.
I hope this would inspire you to have your own mini emergency kit. (or maybe you also have your own). Well of course this is aside from my Kikay kit, where my pressed or loose powder, lip and cheek tint and etc. goes.
What's inside my handbag emergency kit?
- Lip balm - Dry or chap lips emergency. And I don't usually wear lipstick.
- Eye drops - Since I am in front of the computer for more eight hours, if my eyes becomes too strained it turns red and have blurred vision, this helps me soothe and relax my eyes.
- Plasters - very handy for cuts or if you have problems with your shoes and the back of your heels.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste - even though I have mints, I always carry this around. For me it's better to brush than to take mints.
This is my little medicine cabinet... hahaha... Before I only have pain relievers and antacids, but of course as I grew older there are other emergency medicines I need: for my vertigo, allergies and acid reflux. So I decided to segregate them using small ziplock bags. Pain relievers/Vitamins, Antacids/Acid reflux and Vertigo/allergies medications.
Others: Not in the photo I forgot to remove them inside my pouch.
- Safety pins - for accidental rips on my clothes;
- Bobby pins and hair ties; and
- Sanitary pad
I also have mints, hand sanitizer and wet tissue but I don't place them inside the pouch, these three goes to my bag organizer so I can get them easily.
So there you go - that's my handbag / purse emergency kit. It seems a lot but actually it fits in my small pouch. You can customize it depending on your own needs.
What stuff do you carry on your handbag? Is there anything that you can suggest that I should add to my handbag emergency kit?