Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Bakery Themed Collection by Kate Spade♥

Kate Spade x Magnolia bakery cupcake clutch

Kate Spade NY is known for unique cutie totes, bags, clutches, last March I wrote about her Spring flower pot crossbody bag.  Before 2015 ends, she teamed up this time with Magnolia Bakery for her new limited edition collection.  I haven't been to New York, but I have learned about the bakery from my friends in the US.

Kate Spade x Magnolia Bakery Recipe book clutch
Kate Spade x Magnolia bakery Banana pudding container bag
Kate Spade x Magnolia bakery Slice of cake clutch
Kate Spade x Magnolia Bakery Francis Tote

Kate Spade x Magnolia bakery Cupcake box tote
Kate Spade x Magnolia bakery cupcake coin purse
Kate Spade x Magnolia bakery Lacey wallet
Kate Spade x Magnolia bakery Tally clutch
Honestly I find some of the bags odd, like the Banana pudding bag and the Slice of cake clutch.  But I'm loving the totes and the super cute cupcake coin purse.  While browsing the entire collection, I remembered Katy Perry's California girls music video. (haha *wink!)

How about you would you carry any of these Bakery-themed cuties?

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...